Scofit Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for the provision Of services
The terms and guidelines set forth in this document (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”), as amended and supplemented from time to time, shall apply to the provision of Individual Credit Information Reports (Individual CIRs) and Company Credit Information Reports (Company CIRs) (collectively referred to as “Reports”) to either an individual, partnership firm, company (as defined in Section 2(20) of the Companies Act, 2013), or body corporate (as defined in Section 2(11) of the Companies Act, 2013), co-operative society, trust, association of individuals, whether or not it is incorporated, and any other entity, as well as their heirs, representatives, successors, and assigns, as allowed and applicable, (“Persons”) who are eligible to apply for CIRs and/or Commercial CIRs under applicable law;
As the Reserve Bank of India (“RBI”) has granted authority to 03 (three) companies that generate Reports every three months and for the samewe direct you to follow the steps after subscribing to the services that will help you to gradually increase your credit scores.
Since the SCOFIT subscription model is for 12 (twelve) months, we still advise you to follow the steps for twelve months.
The terms "I," "We," "us," "me," "my," "myself," "customer," "applicant," and "consumer" refer to the Person(s) who request their respective Reports, receive the Products and Services, or pursue the Transaction (as defined above), or a portion thereof (Consumer), and both the singular and plural forms of these terms are acceptable. When referring to the masculine gender, the feminine, neutral, and any other legal entity are also included.
These terms and conditions apply to any user who has subscribed for the services by SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd.Therefore, please pay close attention to each words and scenarios. It may be believed that you have agreed to these terms and conditions by authorising a price to SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd. through the net pricing service (referred to as "the service"). All rights reserved, SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd may modify such words and circumstances at any moment without prior notification. Before using the service, it is the User's responsibility to read the terms and conditions.
I/We have read, fully understand, and agree to be bound by these Terms and any modifications made thereof, shall be at the sole discretion of SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd., with regard to my Transaction with SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd. Any such modifications, will be posted on SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd'swebsite(s), which is/are located at Indore. I/We acknowledge that the Terms constitutes a binding contract between us and SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd., and that SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd.is free to change the Products and Services related to the Transaction and/or the Terms at any time in the manner described above without seeking our permission or providing any previous notice.
I/We acknowledge that these Terms, along with any earlier or contemporaneous discussions and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between myself/us and SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd.including the Transactions, comprising the executed agreements between myself/us and SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd. To the same extent and subject to the same restrictions as other documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form, a printed version of these Terms and any notice given in electronic form shall be valid and admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms before the competent authority.
I/We acknowledge and accept that SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd has compiled the information in the Reports, Products, and Services based on data provided by its various member namely., banks and financial institutions (“Members”). As a result, SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd. disclaims all liability for the truth, accuracy, and reliability of any and all such information. I/We further understand that any material contained herein does not represent the opinions of SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd.or its directors or employees, and that the information is current and up-to-date to the extent that it is provided by the Members and is subject to modifications and additions made thereto. Additionally, SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd.shall have no liability and shall not be required to defend or indemnify me or us for any loss, damages, claims, or costs arising from any incorrect reports provided as a result of inaccurate information and/or documents provided by me or us, or if any incorrect report is provided otherwise for any technical reason.
I/We agree that the provision of the Reports and the Products and Services shall be limited to the territory of Republic of India.
- Only credit cards, debit cards, Unified Payments Interface (“UPI”), or net banking payments are accepted for theService.
- Before using theService, it is advised that each User shall conduct the necessary research into the fees or charges that will be applied to the credit or debit card which will be used by the specific service provider or Bank.
- The third-party payment gateway of the service provider processes the credit card information provided at the time of utilising the service; and for the same, no any information is given to SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd.. The User of the service is solely responsible for making sure that the data entered in the pertinent fields are accurate. It is advised that you make a copy of the transaction for your records and maintain it on file. This will help in the event that any issues arises about the use of the service and need to be resolved.
- The Applicant acknowledges, agrees, and confirms that his or her personal information, including without limitation information about a debit card, credit card, or net banking, may be subject to unauthorised use, hacking, theft, and/or fraud when transmitted over the Internet and that neither SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd nor the third-party Payment Service Provider(s) have any control over such matters and the for the same neither SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd nor the third-party Payment Service Provider(s) shall be liable or responsible towards the Applicant.
- SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd and/or the third-party Payment Service Providers are not responsible for any inaccuracy, error, delay, or omission in, or interruption in, any data, information, or message, whether in the form of (a) any data, information, or message, (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information, or message, or (c) any loss or damage resulting from or occasioned by such inaccuracy, error, delay, or omission. In no event shall SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd and/or the third-party Payment Service Providers, their employees, directors, and any other representatives engaged in processing, delivering or managing the Services be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary damages, arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorised access to or manipulation of data transmissions, or as a result of the Service being suspended or terminated.
- The applicant acknowledges and agrees that SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd and any of its employees are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the use of, or reliance on, the information contained on the website, or from any failure to comply with these terms and conditions where such failure is caused by events beyond SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd.’s reasonable control.
- Since SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd. being a company providing advice on how to raise your credit score, the applicant acknowledges that SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd and any of its employees will not be held liable by the applicant for any commitments made by the applicant where he fails to follow the advice or for any other reason the applicant's credit score does not rise.
- The RBI grants permission to some private limited companies to produce credit score reports every three months, but SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd.’s subscription is for twelve months because we believe that if the applicant follows our advice, their credit score will gradually improve over time, which at the very least takes a year. However, SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd makes no guarantees and is not responsible for the outcome.
- If the applicant fails to do this, SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd cannot guarantee the same and will not be held liable. The applicant agrees to notify SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd by mail and phone if there is no improvement in the credit score report generated by the authorities every three months.
The SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd makes no express or implied guarantees, warranties, or representations about how the service will function
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability
Except as otherwise provided by in this Terms, SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd. shall not be held responsible for any debts, obligations and liabilities of whether arising from the Terms, tort or otherwise.
The SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd do not possess any information of the credit card at any time when the User/Applicant utilizes the third-party payment gateway to processes the credit card information provided at the time of utilising the service; and for the same, SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd shall not be held liable or responsible.
The User of the service is solely responsible for filing/entering the accurate data in the pertinent fields. The SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd shall not be liable for any wrong entrance of the data SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd. shall not be held liable for any unauthorised use, hacking, theft, and/or fraud of a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd shall not be responsible for any inaccuracy, error, delay, or omission in, or interruption in, any data, information, or message, whether in the form of (a) any data, information, or message, (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information, or message, or (c) any loss or damage resulting from or occasioned by such inaccuracy, error, delay, or omission. In no event shall SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd and/or its employees, directors, and any other representatives engaged in processing, delivering or managing the Services be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary damages, arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorised access to or manipulation of data transmissions, or as a result of the Service being suspended or terminated.
DISCLAIMER: EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED TO THE CONTRARY IN THIS TERMS, NEITHER PARTY MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES TO THE OTHER PARTY CONCERNING THE SPECIFIC QUALITY OF ANY SERVICES, OR FACILITIES PROVIDED UNDER THIS TERMS. THE PARTIES DISCLAIM, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARISING FROM COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR FROM USAGES OF INFORMATIONS.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Republic of India and the competent courts at Indore shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Policy for Refunds/Cancellations:
- These terms & conditions and the rights &obligations of the Parties hereunder shall be construed and interpreted under Indian substantive and procedural law, applicable to Agreements made and to be performed entirely therein.
- All disputes arising between the Parties shall be settled through mutual discussions within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date of a Party serving written notice to the other Party concerning a dispute pertaining to the implementation or differences of interpretation to these terms & conditions.
- In the event that a dispute cannot be settled by mutualdiscussion, the Parties agree to resolve the disputethrough arbitration under the arbitration rules, enshrined in the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, of 1996. The arbitration process shall be conducted in Indore (M.P.) and its decisions shall be final and binding. The arbitration shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator who shall be appointed as per the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.The arbitral award shall be in writing and shall be final and binding on each party and shall be enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction. The language used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English.
Policy for Refunds/Cancellations:
- The process of refund cannot initiated if the User/Applicantprovides false information for availing the services by the SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd.,
- If the user's credit score is zero or if a record cannot be found, despite the user's truthful information being supplied, it indicates that the user does not have any credit card or loan accounts. A refund in this situation cannot be requested.
- Under no circumstances may the money be reimbursed if thecibil Score was generated. In accordance with the terms and conditions, once customer has subscribed there will be no refund .
Variations to the Terms and Conditions
The most recent version of these terms and conditions shall always be that which is posted on the Website. The SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd maintains the right to change them from time to time.
If your account is in default for whatever reason, we reserve the right to reject an online payment. Additionally, at its sole discretion, SCOFIT Fintech Services Pvt. Ltd has the right to add , remove , or modify the terms of the services provided in the Website. We reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to discontinue the service or any offers at any time. The terms and conditions for online subscription fee payments are subject to change at any time and without previous notification from us.
Experian Terms and conditions
Experian Terms and conditions
CONSENT IN RELATION TO ACCESS TO CREDIT INFORMATION THROUGH EXPERIAN
This End User Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made between you (the "User"" or "You") and Scofit Fintech Services Private Limited (herein reffered to as Scofit), a private limited company having its registered office at Plot No. 260, Scheme No. 54, Behind Malhar Mall, PU4, Indore, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, 452011. (“Scofit”, “
You hereby consent to Scofit being appointed as your authorized representative to receive your Credit Information from Experian for the purpose of enabling customers to check and monitor their credit information and credit score and being offered relevant financial products and services to Individual Consumer (“End Use Purpose”), on month on month basis for a period of six (6) months.
BY EXECUTING THIS AGREEMENT / CONSENT FORM, YOU ARE EXPRESSLY AGREEING TO ACCESS THE EXPERIAN CREDIT INFORMATION REPORT AND CREDIT SCORE, AGGREGATE SCORES, INFERENCES, REFERENCES AND DETAILS (AS DEFINED BELOW) (TOGETHER REFERRED AS “CREDIT INFORMATION”). YOU HEREBY ALSO CONSENT TO SUCH CREDIT INFORMATION BEING PROVIDED BY EXPERIAN TO YOU AND SCOFIT BY USING EXPERIAN TOOLS, ALGORITHMS AND DEVICES AND YOU HEREBY AGREE, ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN.
Terms and Conditions
Information Collection, Use, Confidentiality, No-Disclosure and Data Purging
Scofit shall access your Credit Information as your authorized representative and Scofit shall use the Credit Information for limited End Use Purpose consisting of and in relation to the services proposed to be availed by you from Scofit. We shall not aggregate, retain, store, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, sell or rent the Credit Information to any other person and the same cannot be copied or reproduced other than as agreed herein and in furtherance to applicable law including the CICRA.
The Parties agree to protect and keep confidential the Credit Information both online and offline.
The Credit Information shared by you, or received on by us on your behalf shall be destroyed, purged, erased immediately upon the completion of the transaction/ End Use Purpose for which the Credit Information report was procured, this period not being longer than 6 months.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The relationship between you and Scofit shall be governed by laws of India and all claims or disputes arising there from shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.
Capitalised terms used herein but not defined above shall have the following meanings:
“Business Day” means a day (other than a public holiday) on which banks are open for general business in Mumbai.
“Credit Information Report” means the credit information / scores/ aggregates / variables / inferences or reports which shall be generated by Experian;
“Credit Score” means the score which shall be mentioned on the Credit Information Report which shall be computed by Experian.
“CICRA” shall mean the Credit Information Companies (Regulation) Act, 2005 read with the Credit Information Companies Rules, 2006 and the Credit Information Companies Regulations, 2006, and shall include any other rules and regulations prescribed thereunder.
PLEASE READ THE ABOVEMENTIONED TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND CLICK ON “ACCEPT” FOLLOWED BY THE LINK BELOW TO COMPLETE THE AUTHORISATION PROCESS/ FOR SHARING OF YOUR CREDIT INFORMATION BY EXPERIAN WITH Scofit IN ITS CAPACITY AS YOUR AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVE.
BY CLICKING “ACCEPT” YOU AGREE AND ACCEPT THE DISCLAIMERS AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT HEREIN.